Table of Contents
Several furniture sites are wasting no time moving on Cyber Monday furniture sales. Tons of new deals have popped up a full day before the main event, on everything from sofas and coffee tables to bedroom furniture and desks. There are also a few sites that have extended their Black Friday sales, and may switch over to offering new deals this coming week. Tip: Bookmark this page for easy access to the best Cyber Monday furniture sales. We’ll be updating it frequently with the latest deals.
Right now, there’s plenty of Cyber Week shopping to do at some of our favorite brands, including AllModern, Joss & Main, and Macy’s. In terms of actual dollars off original prices, you can expect an average savings of about 25%, and some discounts as deep as 50% off or more. Here are our top picks for the best Cyber Monday furniture deals, along with extended Black Friday sales to give every room in your home some new energy.
The Best Cyber Monday Furniture Sales
- Allform: Shoppers can still save 20% sitewide for Allform’s extended Black Friday sale, using the code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout. Check back here for potential Cyber Monday sales; we’re frequently updating this page as deals roll in.
- AllModern: AllModern’s Cyber Monday furniture deals are on, with discounts of up to 50% off sitewide. Save on everything from rugs and sofas to dining tables and TV stands—plus keep an eye out for Flash Deals on select items and for additional savings.
- Amazon: A slew of Cyber Monday deals are running across the site, though savings on most furniture hovers around only 15% off. Still, there are some better deals to score on select items, like this farmhouse table on sale for more than 30% off.
- Anthropologie: Anthropologie is continuing their sitewide 30% off sale on everything you buy.
- Apt2B: Apt2B has extended their Buy More Save More Black Friday sale. Get 20% off storewide, and online, you can save 25% off orders of $2,499 or more, 30% off for spending $3,999 or more, and 35% off a total of $4,999 or more.
- Article: This fantastic site has modern furniture with great design at prices that won’t cause sticker shock. They’re also extending their Black Friday sale, with savings of up to 50% off.
- Ballard Designs: No Cyber Monday deals have hit the this furniture site yet, but shoppers can still save up to 40% off on Black Friday items and 20% off on everything else.
- Burrow: Burrow doubled down—literally—on deals, extending their Black Friday sale for shoppers to save even more. Use the discount code DOUBLE and save up to $1,000 on purchases of $5,000 or more.
- Dims: Shoppers can still get a deal on this furniture site’s Composed Vanity II. If you purchase it, along with the accompanying stool, you’ll score a free set of drawer trays. Sign up for their newsletter to receive access to the deal.
- Floyd: Save up to $150 using code CYBR20 at checkout, now through November 30.
- Hayneedle: Hayneedle is still running its 50% off sale, which includes free shipping on all purchases. Use the code THANKFUL at checkout to save an additional 10% off.
- Hem: This Stockholm-based furniture designer is continuing their 20% off sale. Take advantage of the exclusive offers by signing up for their emails.
- Home Depot: Home Depot’s 40% off sale on select home decor and furniture continues, with everything from bedroom and living room furniture to bookcases and dressers included.
- IKEA: There isn’t an official Cyber Monday furniture sale at IKEA, but there are special deals on select items for the holidays. For example, their popular KARLSTAD sofa is knocked down more than $50 off its original price.
- Inside Weather: Inside Weather is still offering shoppers up to 25% off across the site on their affordable custom furniture. Get 15% off your entire purchase, plus save 20% if you spend $1,000 or more and 25% off totals of $2,000 or more.
- Interior Define: Take 15% off all custom furniture, now through December 2.
- Joss & Main: We love Joss & Main, and great Cyber Monday furniture deals on happening right now. Save up to 50% plus get an additional 25% off with the code SAVE25.
- Joybird: Save 35% sitewide, but only for a limited time. This deal ends tonight at midnight.
- Lulu & Georgia: Shop now and you can still save 25% off on your purchase with the code THANKFUL.
- Macy’s: Macy’s Cyber Week Specials are on with deals across the site right now—and new ones will be added before the sale ends. It’s a great opportunity to score new furniture, with nearly 1,500 pieces discounted.
- Parachute: The bedding and linen brand is offering 20% off sitewide today and tomorrow—and the offer covers the brand’s stylish furniture collaborations, decor, rugs and mattresses, too.
- Pottery Barn: Today is the last day to save 40% across the site on everything from sofas and dining furniture to beds and desks.
- Overstock.com: Take up to 70% off thousands of items during Overstock’s Cyber Monday early access sale.
- Target: Target’s Cyber Monday deals are live, with savings across the site. That includes up to 50% off select furniture online.
- Walmart: Walmart is still running deals on select furniture, with discounts of up to 45% off or more, like on this attractive transitional coffee table.
- Wayfair: Get a jump on Cyber Monday furniture deals at Wayfair, with up to 70% off living room seating, 60% off baby and nursery furniture, 50% off on office furniture, and more. Keep an eye out for special pricing with flash deals on select items.
- West Elm: They aren’t any Cyber Monday deals at West Elm, but shoppers can still take advantage of their 15% furniture sale. There’s also free shipping on orders over $79 with the code SAVEBIG.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Retailer Guide
Interested in shopping more Black Friday deals? Here are quick links to some of the best Black Friday sales at popular retailers right now:
When will Cyber Monday furniture sales end?
Most retailers’ Cyber Monday sales run until December 2, and a handful are extending sales beyond.
Should I buy furniture now or wait until after Christmas?
It depends. If you see something you like, we suggest buying it now, as popular items tend to go out of stock. It’s possible there will be deals at the end of the year and you might save a few dollars more, but that may mean missing out an a piece you really love.
What’s considered a good deal on furniture during Cyber Monday sales?
It varies from site to site, but generally speaking anything that’s roughly 30% or more is a good deal from a mass-marketed site, while 15% off could be considered a good discount at smaller brands and higher-end stores.