Table of Contents
- 1 Police: Michigan man trapped beneath car that crashed into his home
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Man dies after falling six stories at Metro Airport
- 3.0.3 Multiple inches of snow predicted in southeast Michigan Monday
- 3.0.4 Fouts vetoes Warren City Council marijuana vote
- 3.0.5 Michigan reports 8,080 new COVID-19 cases, 103 deaths
- 3.0.6 State police to investigate death of Branch County inmate
- 3.0.7 State Senate committee to hold election hearing
WYOMING, Mich. — A man has been hurt after being trapped beneath a car that slammed into his western Michigan home.
Police in Wyoming, outside Grand Rapids, said the vehicle ran a stop sign about 1:30 a.m. Friday, crossed over the man’s yard and struck the front of his house.
The homeowner was laying in his bed at the time of the crash. A portion of the home’s wall had to be removed to allow rescue crews to reach the man. He was listed in serious condition at a hospital.
Weather: Southeast Michigan to be ‘clipped’ by snowstorm Monday, bringing mix of rain, snow
Michigan: State police investigate death of Branch County maximum security inmate
The car’s driver was injured and hospitalized. A passenger in the car was not hurt.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
Read or Share this story: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/11/29/wyoming-man-trapped-beneath-car-crashed-home/6455873002/