- Maggie McGaugh, 25, from Texas, began transforming old furniture just a few weeks after giving birth
- The stay-at-home mother quit her job when she was pregnant so she could be a full-time mom to her son
- She began with a wooden bread box that she found in a thrift store, and discovered she had a talent for DIY
- Maggie began transforming larger pieces of furniture and started selling them off
- She earns at least four times the money that she puts into each item – often raking in hundreds per piece
- Her DIY projects have also earned her Instagram fame, helping her rack up more than 121,000 followers
A crafty mom who transforms old furniture into incredible works-of-art in budget DIYs has revealed she sells the pieces on for four times what she spent on them – raking in hundreds of dollars per sale.
Maggie McGaugh, 25, from Fort Worth,