- Sinem Günel is a writer, coach, and the founder of Personal Growth Base, a platform dedicated to helping people grow with resources, newsletters, and articles.
- Since the start of the pandemic, Günel has been upgrading her home office to improve her productivity and health while working from home.
- From fighting wrist pain with rest pads to adding monitor stands for improved posture, she says these small improvements have boosted her happiness and significantly improved her workflow.
- Günel also believes joy is just as important to prioritize as ergonomics and health — that’s why she incorporates extras like bouquets of flowers and essential oils throughout her workspace.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, my partner and I spent a little more than $700 to upgrade our home office.
We’ve already been working from home before the pandemic, so our daily working patterns didn’t change