- HSBC staff in Hong Kong can choose to work up to four days a week from home, per an internal staff memo seen by Bloomberg.
- The banking giant has given staff three options: working primarily from home, primarily in the office, or full-time in the office, per Bloomberg.
- HSBC is based in London, but has around 30,000 staff in Hong Kong, where it generates more than half of its profits.
- In February, HSBC announced plans to cut $4.5 billion in costs by 2022.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Banking giant HSBC has told its 30,000 staff in Hong Kong that they can now work up to four days a week from home, according to an internal staff memo.
The banking giant told staff they had three options, per Bloomberg.
“Flexible home workers” would work primarily remotely, spending up to four days a week at home.
“Flexible office workers,”