If you’re looking to update your space with some new furniture for the holiday season and beyond, there’s no reason to wait until Black Friday to get a good deal. Lots of retailers are getting a big jump on pushing sales live well before the main event, so if replacing your decade-old sectional is long overdue or you want to invest in a new ergonomic desk to work from home, now is the time.
Tip: Bookmark this page for easy access to the best Black Friday furniture sales. We’ll be updating it frequently with the latest deals and info from more retailers.
And while many retailers are offering savings sitewide, others are continually running special promotions, such as limited time offers or deals on one or more categories, like dining furniture or living room seating.
The bottom line? Don’t delay—especially if you’ve had your eye on a particular piece. You may save a few more dollars by waiting, but then you run the risk of missing out, because well-priced, popular items are often the first to go out of stock.
Psst: Want more Black Friday? You can jump to our guides for Target Black Friday deals, Kohl’s Black Friday deals, Best Buy Black Friday deals and everything we know about the best Black Friday sales you can shop so far.
- Allform: Shoppers can save 20% sitewide using the code BLACKFRIDAY20 at checkout during Allform’s early Black Friday sale.
- AllModern: Discounts of up to 50% off can be had across the site on everything from rugs and sofas to dining tables and TV stands for AllModern’s Early Access Black Friday Sale.
- Amazon: A ton of early Black Friday deals are happening across the site, including Epic Daily Deals for extra savings, but there isn’t much in the way of furniture and discounts aren’t very deep. That said, there are a few attractive pieces worth a look, like this media console.
- Anthropologie: Last year, Anthropologie offered 30% off sitewide for Black Friday. While there aren’t deals or discounts right now, you can sign up for their newsletter to get a heads-up on what they’re planning for Black Friday.
- Apt2B: Get 15% off sitewide for Apt2B Pre-Black Friday sale with the code whywait. It runs through November 23.
- Article: It’s tough to be Article for modern furniture with great design and solid quality at prices that won’t break the bank. Take advantage of getting up to 50% off across the site during their early Black Friday sale.
- Burrow: Burrow is another excellent direct-to-consumer furniture site, which is currently running a 10% off early Black Friday sale. That may not be as impressive a discount as some other sites, but they do offer monthly payment plans on everything from sofas to throw pillows.
- Dims: Designers love Dims for updated takes on Midcentury-Modern furniture and for their socially responsible business practices. Expect the brand’s Composed collection to go sale this Black Friday; sign up for their newsletter so you don’t miss out on early savings.
- Hayneedle: Hayneedle hasn’t launched their Black Friday sale yet, but they’re running special promotions up until the big event. Right now, that means saving up to 50% off during their Holiday Dining Room Sale.
- Hem: If you love IKEA’s designs but are ready to make investment purchases with furniture, take a look at Hem. Sign up to receive emails for exclusive access to Black Friday deals up to 40% off.
- Home Depot: This mega home improvement retailer has ongoing early Black Friday specials sales and daily promotions. They’re currently offering savings of up to 35% on select home decor and furniture, like this attractive solid wood dresser.
- Inside Weather: Inside Weather is always a smart go-to if you’re in the market for affordable custom furniture. Get 15% off your entire purchase during their early Black Friday sale, plus save 20% if you spend $1,000 or more and 25% off totals of $2,000 or more.
- Joss & Main: Save up to 50% off as part of the site’s Black Friday Stylist’s Picks promotion.
- Pottery Barn: Take advantage or early Black Friday deals while you can, and save up to 50% off on a selection of more than 500 pieces of furniture. The sale ends on November 21.
- Target: Target is deep into its Black Friday sale, but so far all the home sales are focused on curtains and other decor, as well as on towels and bedding. We’re on the lookout for deals to post soon as they hit, so be sure to check back.
- Walmart: Like Target, there aren’t any deals right now on furniture, but keep an eye on this page, as that’s likely to change as we get closer to the main event.
- Wayfair: Wayfair’s Early Access Black Friday sale includes living room seating at up to 70% off, kitchen and dining furniture at up to 65% off. There’s also baby and nursery furniture at up to 60% off, and bedroom furniture starting at $79.
- West Elm: Like Pottery Barn, West Elm’s early Black Friday Sale ends on November 21, so you still have a few days to take up to 40% off furniture for every room of the house. After then,
Got a tip for a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal? You can share it with our Forbes Shopping editorial team via this webform.